All You Need to Know About MilesWeb Shared Web Hosting
In web hosting industry, shared hosting is the ideal solution for those businesses that deal with large numbers of websites. It is used by the blog owners, small businesses, startups, students, etc. This type of hosting solution is ideal for those who have a small budget and want to bring their business online with limited funds. Due to growing online demand, if you are considering shared hosting to take your business online, then check this article to know more about shared hosting.
1) What is Shared Hosting?
In shared hosting, your website is hosted on a single web server with multiple websites. All websites on the same server share the resources and each one is given a limited amount of total server resource as per the plan.
Being a small business or new business owner, you can buy any type of shared hosting from Windows Hosting India and Linux shared hosting.
MilesWeb is one of the Indian web hosting companies that
Linux Shared Hosting:
Windows Shared Hosting:
From the above screen shots, you can buy any plan and host your website with MilesWeb.
2) How does shared hosting work?
In shared hosting, the server is divided into multiple hosting accounts for the customers. All customers manage their own allocated websites, emails and databases. For example, there is an apartment that is shared with other people and you have purchased a flat for yourself, but you have to share the resources like electricity and other common facilities with other residents.
3) What are the advantages of using shared hosting?
- Cost effective: The server is shared by the multiple users. Therefore, the cost gets divided for multiple users on the server and this results in to small expenses.
- Easy to use: A shared hosting is quite easy to operate especially for the newbie. Easy to use control panel with pre installed software and tools.
- Beginner friendly: Your website provider handles all the technical issues, therefore, you are required to have the basic knowledge to operate your shared hosting account.
- Fully operated by hosting provider: Your web hosting provider is liable to manage all the technical issues like updating and maintaining the server.
Moreover, shared hosting is the one stop solution for the newbie that provides all the necessary features to host your website.
Perhaps, shared hosting plans may varies in terms of:
- The number of websites you can host
- Total available bandwidth
- Total SSD disk space
- Free domain
- MySQL Databases
- Email accounts and more.
4) What kind of websites operate best on shared hosting?
Shared hosting is the perfect solution for those who operate small to medium size website. This comprises of small blogs, simple static websites and medium scale websites.
5) When shared hosting won’t work?
As I said before, shared hosting is ideal for small business websites or blogs. But when your business starts getting traffic, then shared hosting won’t able to handle the heavy traffic. In case, you avoid upgrading the plan you will face the consequences like:
- Speed decreases
- It may affect your SEO
- Site access blocked
In such case, you can upgrade your plan to VPS, Dedicated or Cloud hosting.
I assume that this guide is enough to know about shared hosting. I have suggested the best web hosting provider “MilesWeb” that you can consider to buy shared hosting and other hosting related services. If you have any doubt, you can initiate a chat as their support team is available 24*7 and is always ready to help you with the solution.